Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Official Teaser
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This one's been a low-key one from Marvel but frankly, based on what I see on the trailer, I might just LOOVE it the most. Sooo looking forward to this one!!!
Foreword: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another moony monday. Today I present to you a brand new feature, Monday Movie Mania !! (Ahem, that name is something I just thought up, so hey this might not be a recurring feature. Don't hold me to this!) When was the last time you enjoyed a movie where the hero is a bearded man-child who is a vagabond and hates responsibilities and lives the free happy life of a hippie. (Don't we all men yearn for this!) Where the heroine is a bright-eyed idealist who falls in love with the idea of a ghost based on a graphic novel. (Do girls like to be like this, I wonder?) And the story? A twisted pretzel of a meandering journey through bohemian lakeside towns and misty hill-stations laden with tea-estates and quaint old-age homes. Possibly never before. Yesterday night, I watched one of the biggest money-spinners of the 2015 Malayalam film industry - a movie called Charlie starring Dulquer Salman and Parvathy . A truly spell-bin...
October seems to be the month for series finales for me! Right on the heels of Mirrored Heavens (Between Earth and Sky) I wrapped up The Fury of the Gods the much-awaited third and final book in this norse-inspired epic fantasy by fan-favorite J ohn Gwynne , known for having his fabulous big fat epic novels ( Faith and Fallen , and the sequel Blood and Bone ) His new trilogy, the Bloodsworn saga is set in an Viking-sque world, still scarred and reeling from the last war between Gods, all of whom are now fallen or lost. The Shadow of the Gods and The Hunger of the Gods sets up the readers for this absolutely compelling nail biting frenzy of a climax, bringing this brilliant tale to a closure. Written across multiple narratives, the readers follow the fate of the lead characters, damaged and scarred by their life experiences, as their world Vigrid comes under attack yet again with colossal powers rising up from dead, set to clash with each other. By...
Manjaveyil Maranangal is the first Malayalam novel that I have read fully; this also happens to be my first taste of Benyamin , the celebrated Malayalam author of Aadujeevitham . While I always knew that Malayalam language (my mothertongue) has had a fascinating list of literary greats, I frankly never knew the depth or breadth of this immensely talented bunch of writers. And after having thoroughly enjoyed this fascinating immersive and yet divisive novel, consider my mind blown. I am yearning for more now! It's like I have just got the keys to a whole new chocolate shop, all to myself, without any one to stop me from going insane as I go wild, stuffing my face with the choicest of flavours, shapes, colours, ready to gorge. It's a veritable treasure trove and I have just opened that lock on that hidden trunk. Malayalam Literature, here I come! Manjaveyil Maranangal ( Loosely translated to the Yellow Sunlight Murders!) is a crime thriller, but in re...
Comments