Release Day Blitz: Brandon Sanderson's Legion: Skin Deep

Courtesy the wonderful folks at Audible ( An Amazon Company ) - I've got a free audiobook clip from Brandon Sanderson's latest, Legion: Skin Deep for you folks!! Say whaaat !!



Legion was the first novella that introduced me to Brandon's genius - while it didnt really blow me away - it being an novella - and brandon's writing style doesnt allow him to do that heavy-lifting of world building and detailed magic systems in the confines of a novella - it still convinced of his GENIUS. And then I read The Way of Kings. And now I'm convinced he is indeed the most profilic and talented epic fantasy writer out there.
If you haven't read Brandon Sanderson - the Mistborn trilogy would be a great place to start. But heck, take a listen to Legion:  Skin Deep. And come back and tell me :)

Click Here to listen.

Does that sound interesting ? ( Pun intended) If yes - you can actually check out/buy/listen to the entire book here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avengers: Infinity War - Movie Review

Netflix Saturdays: Asuran (Movie Review Tamil)

Movie Review: Vada Chennai