Marvel's Daredevil - Season 2 - Official Trailer

So Daredevil Season-1 was a binge watch for me last month and what a series! I was blown away by the performances - the grit and dark of how the whole fight for Hell's Kitchen was orchestrated on the mini-screen. These days I get goosebumps when I think of Netflix Originals!!

So was super excited to see the first trailer for season-2 that was released a few days back! Can't wait to share with my readers!! And the fight for Hell's Kitchen gets blown up a whole different direction with the introduction of Mr. Frank Castle AKA Punisher - another of my favorite comic characters in this universe. And hey, DO WAIT FOR THE END!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avengers: Infinity War - Movie Review

Netflix Saturdays: Asuran (Movie Review Tamil)

Movie Review: Vada Chennai